Devin Castle Guided Tour
Enjoy a trip to one of the most beautiful places with a private guide
Who has ever been to Bratislava and doesn't visit Devin Castle, it's like not being in Bratislava! Located on a high cliff above the rivers Morava and Danube and standing on the border between Slovakia and Austria, the Devin Castle offers beautiful panoramic views and is a very popular place to visit not only among tourists but also locals.
Head there with an experienced guide and discover one of the most important landmarks and most beautiful places not only in Bratislava, but in the whole of Slovakia, which offers a unique combination of history, romantic flair and fascinating nature.
General information about the trip
The whole trip takes about 3 hours. Usually, there is a choice between a morning and afternoon tour.
Devin is only a short drive from Bratislava and it is relatively easy to get here, however, on this trip you don't have to worry about transport to the castle or to a meeting point, the guide will pick you up directly at the hotel (or at the address you provide).
The tour is private, which means that the guide will be dedicated only to you.
The maximum number of participants per booking is 6 people, regardless of whether they are adults or children.
Tours are available every day except Mondays. During the low season, the offer of tour dates may be limited due to changes in the opening hours of the castle.
What to look forward to when booking a guided trip to Devín?
Convenient transport to and from Devin
From Bratislava and back you will be driven by the guide himself, who will pick you up directly at the hotel. Already during the journey you have the opportunity to enjoy the picturesque nature around Bratislava.
Exploring the mysterious Devín
Immediately upon arrival, you will be guided into the bowels of the castle, which includes a museum. The ticket to the castle is included in the price of the trip, so there is no need to pay anything extra. During the tour, the guide will introduce you to the most interesting things about the history of the castle, take you through its nooks and show you places offering a spectacular panorama of the surrounding landscape. Devin is located directly at the confluence of the Danube and Morava rivers, which also form a natural border with Austria. This makes the view from this place all the more unique.
Tasting of local specialities
Getting to know a region is inseparably linked with getting to know the local flavours. Therefore, during the trip you will have the opportunity to taste local products such as local wine made from currants or honey with ginger. And maybe even buy some to take home as a souvenir.
How to book this trip
- Go to the website GetYourGuide.com
- Select the number of participants, choose the date you want to book and click on the button Check availability
- Select the preferred time and add the tour to the cart.
- Go to checkout, enter your personal details, payment information and confirm booking
- All essential information should be sent to your email.
Why is this private guided tour to Devin worth booking?
- A trip suitable for everyone: couples, families, groups of friends, for lovers of history, culture, breathtaking views and as well for romantic souls
- An experienced and knowledgeable guide who can transport you to old times with his narration.
- Convenience: The hassle-free booking process, comfortable transportation, and expert guidance make this trip a stress-free and enjoyable experience for all.
- And last but not least...wine tasting!
In terms of booking process:
- easy and flexible booking with option to pay later
- if something happens and you will be forced to change your plans, there's a free cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours in advance
Anything else good to know about this trip?
- Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance.
- Available tour dates are subject to change depending on opening hours and castle accessibility.
- Transportation and entrance fees are included in the price, but if you want to buy some souvenirs or local products, it's better to have some cash.
- On the day of the tour, check the weather forecast and choose appropriate clothing - most of the castle tour takes place outdoors!